Running .CMD outside user context

From: - AJS (A)
Date: 05/27/03

Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:45:04 -0700

I have a kludge I have to live with, and I'd like to clean it up some.
Specifically, I have a small .CMD that redirects printers 9 from LPTx to a
network print server, on a Citrix Metaframe/W2K TS server. It all works
fine, but the script only takes effect when the Console of the Server is
logged in and then the script run. Not an ideal situation even with a secure
room to house the server.

I need to run this script as a Service, I believe, such that the printer
redirect takes effect after the Spooler is started, independent of if and
how the Console is logged on to. And while I can script a bit, I cannot
program a lick of code.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.