question Permission Error

From: msg_2222_at_yahoo.com (u997039794_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net)
Date: 04/26/03

    Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:25:55 GMT

    when i open excel 97 on my win2k box, i get:

    visual basic X
    permission to open excel object denied.

    I click on Ok and i am in excel.

    why do i get this error?.
    it happens when i login as Admin locally or
    as user in network domain and it only happens in
    one box not in all. We had some problems with
    permission settings in this box.
    what is the best way to fix this problem?.
    Rick

    --
    Sent by  msg_2222 from  yahoo subpart from  com

    • question with Excel Object Denied
      ... when i open excel 97 on my win2k box, ... permission to open excel object denied. ...
      (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
    • Disk full
      ... When I open excel a message comes that disk is full though I have 30 GB of ... disk space,When I open an existing file I get an error that I have no ... permission to open.I have all permissions for the file.My OS is Windows 2000 ... Srinivas ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.misc)