Free Security News Letter

From: Nothing But Security (Security@NothingButSecurity.com)
Date: 04/15/03

    From: "Nothing But Security" <Security@NothingButSecurity.com>
    Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:24:18 -0500

    4 out of 5 people will become a crime statistic...

    WILL YOU BE READY?

    Subscribe to our Free News Letter and find out how to protect yourself.
    Each month you'll receive security updates and coupons good for future
    purchases. We won't bombard you with any junk mail and you can
    unsubscribe at any time. Click on this link:
    http://www.nothingbutsecurity.com/html/subscribe2/index.mvc

    Free Security News Letter

    • Re: The WSJ on The British Riots
      ... This is a sad symbol of the failure of the British approach to crime_ ... Victims of aggression who defend themselves or attempt to protect ... Police have been instructed by the British ... even before the latest urban violence. ...
      (uk.philosophy.humanism)
    • Re: The WSJ on The British Riots
      ... with guns, not baseball bats. ... unwillingness to pay for adequate crime control. ... Victims of aggression who defend themselves or attempt to protect ... Police have been instructed by the British ...
      (uk.philosophy.humanism)
    • Re: somebody from the UK jump in here and explain this
      ... Your government collected them and the ones which were not collected, ... The colonies haven't confiscated firearms to the extent and breath of the UK ... gun-related crime comprises less than 0.5% of all ... whatever it is they wish to protect. ...
      (talk.politics.guns)
    • Re: OT-Another Liberal Urban Myth Shot Down...
      ... the issue being discussed was whether or not Britain's stricter gun control laws reduced crime. ... London police are now looking to New York City police for advice. ... Gun regulations have been part of a more general disarmament based on the proposition that people don't need to protect themselves because society will protect them. ...
      (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
    • Re: Another disarmed citizen relies on the Police for protection
      ... Protect me from what? ... Crime knows no boundaries. ... "4/21/2006 Home Invader Nabbed By Webster Police ... Hicks was coming out the front door. ...
      (talk.politics.guns)