Re: Killing a process without permission

From: derek / nul (abuse@sgrail.org)
Date: 04/07/03

From: derek / nul <abuse@sgrail.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 09:11:30 GMT

ask the administrator

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:11:09 +0100, "Fred" <fred200@free.fr> wrote:

>Hi to all of you,
>
>I would like to kill a process under NT4.
>But it doesn't want because I'm not the administrator
>of the LAN. Who knows how I can do ?
>
>Thank you for any answers.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Killing a process without permission
    ... >I would like to kill a process under NT4. ... >But it doesn't want because I'm not the administrator ... >of the LAN. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Facebook Hate Group
    ... administrator this can be reported to? ... Incitement to kill must surely be a criminal offence these days? ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Symantec LiveState Agent for Windows vulnerability - Local Privilege Escalation
    ... Wouldn't you have to be administrator to kill shstart.exe? ... LocalSystem account has more privilegies then administrator's one. ... As an administrator you can gain SYSTEM privileges at any time. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: undestroyable process
    ... They might be 'critical' but as an administrator I can stop them / kill ... But even though the admin can't use TaskManager any longer, ... It is *impossible* to prevent the Adminstrator from killing any ...