Re: Killing a process without permission

From: xboxer (crazytalk@nospam.hotmail.com)
Date: 03/12/03

From: "xboxer" <crazytalk@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:27:52 GMT

As far as I know you can't. It's up to the admin to set this up.
This is why they have permissions.
You will need admin account name & p/word.

"Fred" <fred200@free.fr> wrote in message
> Hi to all of you,
>
> I would like to kill a process under NT4.
> But it doesn't want because I'm not the administrator
> of the LAN. Who knows how I can do ?
>
> Thank you for any answers.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I really screwed up group policy this time...!
    ... admin account and revise the policy to be less restrictive. ... >>>> accessing Folder Options through Windows Explorer's Tools menu. ... >>>> In the Permissions box, change the Read setting, and only the ...
  • Re: Elevating trust on a locally deployed .NET application
    ... permissions that the OS itself grants. ... what you need to do is to find a way to get this deployment done using ... The initial application MSI is installed remotely by an admin account. ... It installs a "bootstrap" file that the users run directly. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Exchange Mailboxes - Open other users folder
    ... A recent hotfix changed the way permissions are applied to exchange. ... with a system admin account created for this purpose. ... Either through the File, Open other users folder, or by creating profile ... When creating profile and logging on with the admin account, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • Re: Problem with security settings for internet explorer
    ... >> Sherlock Holmes ... > was pretty good with 98se but never ntfs or permissions and am trying ... > Admin account and I can right-click on the desktop icon and go to ... I think that is the only strange behavior that ...
  • Re: Accessing Domain Group Error
    ... The admin account used allow me to see the network tree previously until ... How did the permissions for the Admin account come to change, ... Contact the administrator of this server to ...