Killing a process without permission

From: Fred (fred200@free.fr)
Date: 03/11/03

From: "Fred" <fred200@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:11:09 +0100

Hi to all of you,

I would like to kill a process under NT4.
But it doesn't want because I'm not the administrator
of the LAN. Who knows how I can do ?

Thank you for any answers.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Killing a process without permission
    ... >I would like to kill a process under NT4. ... >But it doesn't want because I'm not the administrator ... >of the LAN. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Killing a process without permission
    ... >I would like to kill a process under NT4. ... >But it doesn't want because I'm not the administrator ... >of the LAN. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Win XP Pro Lockout After Using On Home LAN With Workgroup Name Same As NT Domain Name At Work
    ... including the Administrator could not log on to Office ... Domain after I connected my notebook to my LAN at home (also running ... Name matches a subsequent connection to a Workgroup with the identical ...
  • Multiple Flaws in Huawei D100
    ... Huawei D100 firmware and its default configuration has flaws, which allows LAN users to gain unauthorized full access to device. ... This account has nothing in common with the administrator account in web based managment console. ... At the moment no fixes were provided by the vendor. ... No response from the vendor. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Securing Windows 9x
    ... > We recently had a security audit of our network by our corporate ... The software they used was "ISS Internet ... Administrator account has a blank password ... To have this share accessible from another system the within the LAN ...
    (alt.computer.security)