Giving over $37,000 to use their products! 92521

From: dial911info@yahoo.com
Date: 02/25/03

From: dial911info@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, 25 Feb 2003 01:21:48 -0600

Invest Less than $700 and will make nearly $9000 in one year! No selling at
all PERIOD to make nearly $9000!

Make only 2 sales of less than $700 in 8 months with no more selling EVER AGAIN and do nothing else AT ALL to make almost $40,000 in one year. This opportunity is 100% legal in ALL states and in 183 countries worldwide.

No gimmicks. No inventory. Well-grounded and proven company. Everyone gets paid! All checks are GOOD and received on time. Available in 138 countries. Email me now for info.

dial911info@yahoo.com

W^2_r

Relevant Pages

  • Giving over $37,000 to use their products! 23416
    ... Invest Less than $700 and will make nearly $9000 in one year! ... No selling at ... No gimmicks. ... No inventory. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Searing beef on a grill
    ... I may have to consider that route myself once I finally have inventory. ... I'm focusing on selling my teaching skills, ... I will later set up a cooking website with links to kitchen gadget sales ... You CAN cook! ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: CAPITALISM: A LOVE STORY (no spoilers)
    ... his point bout derivatives, shares and warrants, and for instance ... If he uses the film to speak out against 'short selling', ... 'invest' with the hope that the company will fall apart. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: LP Collection
    ... I've compiled an inventory, but have little idea how to gauge their ... worth, or where to look. ... selling the collection whole and not allow it to be picked over. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)