Bypass administrator rights

From: 400EX Rider (yann.lapointe@sympatico.ca)
Date: 01/27/03

From: "400EX Rider" <yann.lapointe@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:19:13 -0500

Is there a way (commands or appz) to bypass the administrator rights when
it's impossible to log as administrator, I'm just a user. I want to install
one or two games...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Adminstrator privileges are restricted
    ... suspected some malware so I ran my Windows Defender. ... Why don't I have administrator rights anymore? ... Download, install, run, update and perform a full scan with the ... Close all Internet Explorer windows and other applications. ...
  • Ask EU: Windows XP problem
    ... insufficent rights to do so. ... rights but did install. ... The account she is using has full administrator rights. ... by starting in safe mode and doing a bit of command line ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Software product activation solution
    ... software will satisfy software developers' various requirements. ... It requires administrator rights for Win NT/2K/XP to install the device ... But with the device driver installed, ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Need Administrator Rights to Install 3COM Diagnostics
    ... "Firewall" wrote in message ... > the 3COM diagnostics for the card I receive the message ... > indicating I am not an administrator and the install ... > Administrator rights with the 3COM Diagnostics program? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter kb835235
    ... The users have Administrator rights. ... 2000 to Office SP3 is installed from the same install, ... >> workstation using Novell ConsoleOne with the command ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)