Adding NT user from command line

From: Mick Beeby (mick.beeby@requests.mjb-is.co.uk)
Date: 01/27/03

From: "Mick Beeby" <mick.beeby@requests.mjb-is.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:09:19 -0000

Can anyone give me the full syntax to add a new user to NT4.0 from the
command line. User should have full administrator rights.

Thanks

Mick

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Adding NT user from command line
    ... options you need to specify. ... > Can anyone give me the full syntax to add a new user to NT4.0 from the ... > command line. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Accesing structures data (getting lengthy!)
    ... According to the syntax you ... assignment statement just won't stand out amongst all the other ... meaningless dummy variables that you have to keep track of. ... comparitively easy to pick out of a long, boring, command line history, ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Windows could not upgrade the file..........Security update KB
    ... "Sky King" wrote in message ... > Robert Aldwinckle wrote: ... I would not have offered my tip about copying text from a command ... probably over a simple syntax error. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: krb5kdc_err_s_principal_unknown on Windows Kerberos Domain
    ... command line with the parameter "tickets". ... fail group policy replication for users. ... I went to the command line and tested this unusual syntax, ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • Re: What if jQuery was written in Tcl?
    ... Ah, to capture the namespace in which you're executing, so that ... command resolution and work correctly. ... This is common when embedding foreign languages in Tcl. ... SQL's syntax; are you suggesting a similar language-specific rule for ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)