Re: Biometric login to machine

From: Alexander Delarge (alex@nowhere.com)
Date: 01/05/03

From: "Alexander Delarge" <alex@nowhere.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 02:14:19 GMT

"R Siffredi" <rs@siffredi.com> wrote in message
news:6vaq0v4h082duqgttmv8fqsbbt86nb65tc@4ax.com...
> What products does anyone recommend for protecting local login to
> win2k/xp with a biometric device?

Try looking into www.biolinkusa.com they sell a biometric mouse and logon
pad. I've tested their products before and they are quite good and I was not
able to fool them.

A company I work with in Oregon sells them. I know they can set you up with
a demo if your interested check out their site at www.anitian.com .

Alex

Relevant Pages

  • Biometric usb login
    ... What products does anyone recommend for protecting local login to ... win2k/xp with a biometric device? ... TIA ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Biometric login to machine
    ... What products does anyone recommend for protecting local login to ... win2k/xp with a biometric device? ... TIA ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)