Re: Strange log on Win2000

From: Jeff Cochran (jcochran.nospam@naplesgov.com)
Date: 12/31/02

From: jcochran.nospam@naplesgov.com (Jeff Cochran)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:58:03 GMT

>Someone on a NG I sometimes read and write to has posted this log:
>
>----- START LOG ----
>217.235.143.144, anonymous@on.the.net, 12/24/02, 18:28:22, MSFTPSVC3,
>TERRASERVER, 155.105.20.20, 0, 0, 0, 230, 0, [73]PASS,
>anonymous@on.the.net, -,
>217.235.143.144, anonymous@on.the.net, 12/24/02, 18:29:02, MSFTPSVC3,
>TERRASERVER, 155.105.20.20, 18306, 0, 0, 225, 0, [73]ABORT, -, -,
>217.235.143.144, anonymous@on.the.net, 12/24/02, 18:29:38, MSFTPSVC3,
>TERRASERVER, 155.105.20.20, 0, 0, 0, 550, 2, [73]sent, /tagged/by/opanoris/
>. in/.scanned/1 .by/~-=]opanoris[=-~/ .com/for/ . @MY@FXP@BOARD@/FiLLeD
>by/Spiderman/cd1/sm_a.sfv, -,
>----- END LOG ----
>
>I have the feeling it's a hacker's job... can you confirm my suspicion?

Yup. And thanks for posting the IP address, now I know where to get
good WaReZ and Pr0n...

Tell them to close their anonymous access to FTP, then have fun
clearing out the restricted file names.

Jeff

Relevant Pages

  • welcome back anoushe ansari
    ... It was not a pleasant feeling. ... One by one everyone started waking up and Misha, Jeff, and Thomas all participated in my Physics ... habitation Module was also packed with garbage and waste. ... It made all of us laugh and started our descent in a good mood. ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)
  • TNA main event... booking shouldnt be that hard
    ... Kevin Nash was rushed to the hospital about two hours ago in Orlando. ... don't have any details other than he was feeling bad after the fan fest and ... Jeff Jarrett's new opponent... ... Jeff Jarrett retains via DQ because Raven ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Pinball Party today Rochester NY Jan 21st Still on 3pm
    ... This USENET post sent from *http://rgparchive.com- Hide quoted text ... Although i am feeling a bit GREEN today.....Kilt Tilter and Jack ... That was a very fun party! ... Jeff B ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Annoy "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Help.
    ... And feeling? ... My suggestion would have pinpointed the problem straight away. ... and they will never be hungry again." ... > Interesting Jeff, since I was able to look at the OP and get a feeling for ...
  • Re: God I miss it... (sorry, just rambling... come share your stories)
    ... I'm Jeff. ... OK, that said, I went looking for countdown timers. ... And yeah, ... time to get on a plane - being in an airport just makes the feeling ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)