shared folders on WIN-NT4 WS

From: D.D. Drobble (nobody@nirvana)
Date: 11/30/02

From: "D.D. Drobble" <nobody@nirvana,.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:18:58 GMT

hi

I wonder whether someone can help me.
I re-installed completety WIN-NT4 WS on my machine.
After the installation I shared some folders under the admin account.
But when I log in as a regular user I can't map/see the shared folders.
I get messages

'An error occured in 'network provider Microsoft Windows Network'
- Error 6118 - list of server for this workgroup is currently not available
<<<

Knows anyone any hint to fix that or do you need mor information about the
installed environment?

Any help much appreciated

D.Drobble

Relevant Pages

  • Re: shared folders on WIN-NT4 WS
    ... >> After the installation I shared some folders under the admin account. ... >> the installed environment? ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: All folders spontaneously empty
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... affect the ability of your antivirus software to block infections. ... Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing After You ... Most of the problems with a faulty installation are due to other programs ...
  • Re: OE folders error
    ... > Does anyone know how to fix this please? ... affect the ability of your antivirus software to block infections. ... Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing After You ... Most of the problems with a faulty installation are due to other programs ...
  • Re: Overwritten dbx files
    ... > my folders with other names. ... and then compact manually and frequently using File ... affect the ability of your antivirus software to block infections. ... Most of the problems with a faulty installation are due to other programs ...
  • Re: Help! All my messages are stuck in DBX files!
    ... So I followed Steve's advice on "Import the dbx files individually". ... But somehow all folders in OE6 were compacted and sent in DBX ... affect the ability of your antivirus software to block infections. ... Most of the problems with a faulty installation are due to other programs ...