read only folder that isnt

From: Sam Bixby (sam.bixby@eril.net)
Date: 11/29/02

From: "Sam Bixby" <sam.bixby@eril.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:48:51 -0000

I have a folder on my NT4 server that returns a "read only" error message
when users try to add to it. but they have full control permissions for that
folder. as an administrator I have no problems.

many thanks

panda

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Switch from Power User to User
    ... they got an error message regarding Folder ... The SBS\\Users on SBS is the folder that is attempting to sync. ... All the workstations that have users that have been changed from Power User ... > Synchronize, how many offline folders you can see in the Items to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Offline Address Book error on send/receive
    ... address book can not be download error message after you joined the SBS ... navigate to the server entry. ... Please rebuild Offline Address Lists to see if it helps. ... Storage Group -> Public Folder Store, Does the store is mounted properly? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Help with VBA for document formatting.
    ... but nothing changed - the result was the same error message. ... Applications Folder. ... Python, b. ... ...will put 1 tab stops in Body Regions;A01 ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: File problems
    ... original message, the response from Daave, my response to him, the response ... error message, but now it is 6 or more times A DAY. ... only to find that XP has ANOTHER glitch Windows 98 SE ... "Cannot remove folder: It is being used by another ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: "Undeletable" File
    ... I hadn't tried FileASSASSAIN but, ... of its three deletion methods elicited the error message ... Open your backup program and restore the file you created to ... the folder where the undeletable file is, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)