Re: Admin Password Changed

From: davide@yahoo.com
Date: 10/15/02

From: davide@yahoo.com
Date: 15 Oct 2002 06:35:19 GMT

James Aston <randoulty@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Any suggestions and help is greatly appreciated.

If you can put your hand on the machine, use the change-password
floppy to change the Admin password.
Get the floppy from http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

Davide

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Admin password for windows 2000 pro
    ... device, floppy or cd. ... First option: look for a bootdisk image which is capable of changing the ... seems to know the stupid admin password! ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: Administrator Password
    ... floppy containing linux bootable file. ... and through the steps given you can reset the windows 200 admin password. ... Chekc on the google site for " how to crack windows 2000 admin password" ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Windows 2000 pro Administrator passw.
    ... download the tool to reset the admin password. ... This utility boots from ... floppy using Linux OS. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Lost Admin Password
    ... Winternals has some tools but there is also a free Linux based boot floppy ... Like the MS rep, beware though, I have had mixed results with the Linux ... creates a new SYSTEM service which resets the Admin password ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Lost Admin Password
    ... > I have forgotten my admin password for a 2000 server. ... > I use to have a program that I could boot off a floppy that would ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)