Re: Roaming Profiles..

From: NL (lasisn@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/24/02

From: "NL" <lasisn@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:13:40 -0400

Hi,
The server I am trying to disable the loading of Roaming Profiles is a
Windows 2000 Terminal Server.

Thanks,
NL.

"NL" <lasisn@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Does anyone know how to Disable the loading of roaming profile on A
Server.
> We have a NT domain that is setup to use Roaming Profiles. But I do not
want
> the roaming profile to load on one of my server when the users logon on
from
> that domain, just to that server.
>
> I am guessing it has to be somewhere in policy, but if someone knows for
> sure what needs to be done I would really appreciate it.
>
> Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Slow to apply roaming profile
    ... It is on all workstations and all users that have roaming profiles. ... One user or all users on this workstation? ... Connection-specific DNS Suffix. ... PPP adapter RAS Server Interface: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Rolling out Test Server
    ... If you do not implement TS Roaming Profiles ... Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... I was about ready to call them and verify that the licenses ... >> Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ...
  • Re: Roaming Profiles
    ... coorect (i call computers by thier username, ... it logs off to sync to the server. ... Although if you're using folder redirection, ... OK - and if you were using roaming profiles, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Roaming Profiles
    ... coorect (i call computers by thier username, ... it logs off to sync to the server. ... Although if you're using folder redirection, ... OK - and if you were using roaming profiles, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Roaming Profiles
    ... roaming profile gets updated on the server. ... So what your saying, Folder Redirection is when your profile (desktop, ... If you're using offline files, you're accessing a local copy of the ... OK - and if you were using roaming profiles, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)