Re: How can I map a drive without being logged into the machine?

From: John (john@nospam.com)
Date: 09/12/02

From: "John" <john@nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 00:41:42 +0200

Network connections are user bound. Which user needs the map?
For all regular accounts (including accounts userd for services) you only
need to set the connection to persistent..
For the LocalSystem account you need a nullsessionshare set up on the
server,
like in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;Q124184 or Q121281
John

--
The fastest distributor? XYRO ADC on http://www.xyro.com/fidimuc.html
For data/software distribution, inventory and remote installations.