US - VA - McLean - Sr. Computer Scientist - ForensicsFrom: Richard Gorberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Jeff Costa: "DMZ time server"
- Previous message: David Thompson: "Re: Privilege-escalation attacks on NT-based Windows are unfixable"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Richard Gorberg" <email@example.com> Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:52:09 GMT
URGENT - SR. COMPUTER SCIENTIST WITH EXPERTISE IN COMPUTER FORENSICS /
CRYPTOGRAPHY NEEDED IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA
A worldwide strategy and consulting firm is providing much needed technology
guidance and advice to a Federal government agency is seeking a Sr. Level
Computer Scientist to work in a classified law enforcement laboratory
developing tools and techniques in support of advanced computer forensics.
This is an extremely sensitive and important position pertaining to national
security. Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform binary code instrumentation, code discovery, module discovery,
software reengineering, and software architecture recovery. Code is
primarily for Windows/Intel platform.
- Perform debugging tool development and testing.
- Update programs as required and provide the necessary documentation for
the computer operations department.
- Lead, Coach, and Develop junior staff employees.
- Plan, organize and lead tasks and projects, and ensuring the quality of
- Apply well-developed consulting, assignment management, and functional
- Serve as a role model of the firm's core values.
- Maintain and expand client relationships through delivery of high quality
- Manage client assignments technical/functional content, budgets, and staff
- 5+ years of experience in software analysis and reengineering, code
discovery, cryptography, and testing tools to aid programmers and users.
- Experience with federal clients and classified material preferred.
- MS or PhD degree in CS, EE, or a related field.
The position is based in Northern Virginia just south of the D.C. area.
Client has a strong preference for local candidates or those not requiring
relocation assistance, but if you're perfect for this position, please
forward your resume anyway!
Note - You MUST possess a TOP SECRET CLEARANCE and be a US Citizen. No
Permanent Residents or H1B visa applicants can be considered. Applicants
selected will be subject to a security investigation and must be eligible to
access classified information.
Compensation to low-mid $90K's for MS degree, to $100K for Ph.D., both dep.
If you are interested in this important opportunity, please contact at once:
Telecom Solutions, Inc. (employer fee paid)
Attn.: Rich Gorberg, CPC