SafeLogon! - HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDFrom: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next message: Paul: "Re: Blocking IP addresses"
- Previous message: maCHine: "blocking ports"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: <email@example.com> Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 01:38:43 +0200
- Want to securely control the access to your PC?
- Want to control the days of the week and the time of the day users are
allowed to log on and use your PC?
- Want to set up temporary users that expire after a number of logins and/or
when the system reaches a date limit?
Then, you should download and take a look to the 'SafeLogon' program from
You can quickly download the program from:
or see a screenshot at:
'SafeLogon' is a multi-user and password-based access control utility that
enhances and complements the Windows built-in logon and authentication
system. In other words, 'SafeLogon' allows you to protect your system at
home and office from unauthorized access.
'SafeLogon' is fully configurable and allows its Administrator to:
- Restrict access to Windows to certain users, optionally controlling the
days of the week and the time of the day the user is allowed to log on and
use the system.
- Define temporary users who expire after a number of logins and/or when the
system reaches a date limit.
- Keep a log or track of all the users making use of the system, including
the failed logon attempts.
- Export the whole program configuration to easily extend it from one
computer to another one of similar characteristics.
Furthermore, 'SafeLogon' is completely administrable through an easy-to-use,
familiar interface and is 100% compatible with all 32-bit Windows versions.
keywords: safe, logon, access control, security, privacy, authentication,