Re: 2000SB Server and DSL/Firewall Security?

From: tsp@home.com
Date: 07/11/02

From: tsp@home.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:34:08 -0400

Many small business use integrated firewall/routers. I have several
small business commercial clients using the SMC Barricade. Multiple
levels of security is the best policy starting with properly configured
systems, external firewall (such as the SMC Barricade), and internal
firewalls (Norton FW/ZoneAlarm/ETC) on each client/workstation. Another
alternative is using a Linux Firewall/Gateway.

There are many options, the best alternative will largely depend on your
existing network configurations and the assets you are protecting.

Ed Wiget
RHP Studios
http://www.rhpstudios.com

Note: reply to email is fake NOsecuritySPAM-at-rhpstudios.com is closer.