Services Problems, cannot resart

Date: 06/27/02

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:40:59 +0100

Please try to understain.
any help is welcome.

( I cannot restart any service on w2k server
everythink work fine, now i see, pre-srv3 install,
and dont now if any problem with that srv3.
(my version is w2k server sp2-portuguese).)

But i want unistall a firewall in server and just
cannot stop service, windows service dont stop
any one know how i do manual, to dont load this
service or others ?

example :

i have apache server instaled ok.
i want resart and w2k cannot resart.

w2k dont restart any service, i have to shutdown
and start again.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: possible hacking on my network
    ... Then you realy, realy need to look into It, if you dont use it, dont know ... Windows Small Business Server 2003 Technical Library ... SBS Standard shows mostly the same ports, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: hardware question
    ... This is a hot topic, but Microsoft states that they dont support Configuration Manager on VMWare, but I have all my test environment on VMWare untill i recently switched it to Hyper-V without any issues, but pleae check with your TAM or local Microsoft representative on that. ... server and two distribution servers. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.misc)
  • Re: Services Problems, cannot resart
    ... > and dont now if any problem with that srv3. ... > But i want unistall a firewall in server and just ... > i want resart and w2k cannot resart. ... > w2k dont restart any service, ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Services Problems, cannot resart
    ... > and dont now if any problem with that srv3. ... > But i want unistall a firewall in server and just ... > i want resart and w2k cannot resart. ... > w2k dont restart any service, ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Services Problems, cannot resart
    ... (I cannot restart any service on w2k server ... everythink work fine, now i see, pre-srv3 install, ... and dont now if any problem with that srv3. ... w2k dont restart any service, ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)