admin rights in winxp

Date: 06/03/02

Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 21:39:11 -0700

I somehow lost admin rights to my own winxp machine even though I am logged
in as administrator. How can I get it back?
Jon

Relevant Pages

  • admin rights in winxp
    ... I somehow lost admin rights to my own winxp machine even though I am logged ... in as administrator. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • All Files Seem Lost.... Help!
    ... I have just set up a new user on a WinXP machine and all files from the ... titled "Administrator" within Documents and Settings but I do not have ... I've tried the Restore feature to a certain date/time but its no use ... its my CEO's laptop ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: All Files Seem Lost.... Help!
    ... The XP OS is protecting the privacy of the administrator ... The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome. ... |> I have just set up a new user on a WinXP machine and all files from the |> previous user seem to have disappeared. ... | "Administrator" is a built in account and cannot be removed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: All Files Seem Lost.... Help!
    ... But how can I log on as the "Administrator" - no icons appear to log ... >> I have just set up a new user on a WinXP machine and all files from the ... > able to peruse the administrator's profile. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)