Re: which firewall

From: Robert Kane (rkane4@neo.rr.com)
Date: 05/26/02

From: "Robert Kane" <rkane4@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 06:01:01 GMT

I whole-heartedly agree with those who have advised to move the web site to
something other than IIS. IIS has a proven track record of being buggy, and
having a long list of vulnerabilites. Apache web server is the most secure,
track record proven, web server.

You may want to check out the SonicWALL products as well. They are ICSA
certified, easy to use, easy to manage and easy on the budget firewall
appliances. Better yet, if you buy one prior to June 30, 2002, SonicWALL is
offering a frre node upgrade on the TELE, and SOHO products. As well they
are offering something like $650 rebates on the larger PRO 200 and 300
models.

Rob