Re: Break Admin Code - URGENT!

From: Kev (k_p_martin@ntlworld.com)
Date: 05/23/02

From: "Kev" <k_p_martin@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:44:51 +0100

LOphtcrack

This software is for use by sys admins to check security.

U can get it at http://www.atstake.com/research/lc/

"MTC" <mtc@home.com> wrote in message
> Hi all, i am a small business man, trying to help a client out!
>
> they are running NT4 and there former Administrator jsut left....and not
on
> good terms either!
>
> because of this, he changed, everyones permissions and then proceeded to
> change the administrator password! because of the world of call display
he
> is not answering his phone, or his door, if we arrive at it!
>
> is there anyway to bypass the admin password, or a program that will allow
> us to figure it out?
>
> all help is appreciated!
>
> mike

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Break Admin Code - URGENT!
    ... This software is for use by sys admins to check security. ... > Hi all, i am a small business man, trying to help a client out! ... > they are running NT4 and there former Administrator jsut left....and not ... > change the administrator password! ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • The public face of ruby - propaganda
    ... Documents like this helps developers and sys admins to get a ... language and technology adopted in the business place. ... about their business and how python helps them with thier core stuff. ... that in Ruby", as management tend to follow the hurd. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)