Re: Break Admin Code - URGENT!

From: Jeff Cochran (jcochran@info.der-keiler.de)
Date: 05/23/02

From: jcochran at naplesgov dot com (Jeff Cochran)
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:46:06 GMT

>is there anyway to bypass the admin password, or a program that will allow
>us to figure it out?

Many. Try http://www.lostpassword.com/ for starters, or do a search
of the Google groups for "lost password" and you'll find your answers.

Jeff

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help reformating hard drive
    ... not bypass the "enter admin password" prompt. ... "Nepatsfan" wrote: ...
  • Administrators Password unknown
    ... does anyony know how to bypass or reset the ... admin password with out reinstalling the OS? ...
  • Re: administrator password
    ... Changing the admin password can be done. ... >> A temp has been into our office and changed the admin ... >> the guest account is switched off, and we dont know how ... >> to bypass, we cannot get hold of the temp!! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Break Admin Code - URGENT!
    ... >is there anyway to bypass the admin password, or a program that will allow ... Try http://www.lostpassword.com/ for starters, or do a search ... Jeff ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • PASSWORD BYPASS
    ... I am running Windows XP Home Edition. ... Is there a way to change, disable, or bypass the admin password? ...