packaging, Batch Files, Reboot, Continuation

From: JohnNews (Johncarryl@attbi.com)
Date: 06/28/02

From: "JohnNews" <Johncarryl@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 02:02:54 GMT

Folks:

I have a total of 10 Application programs that I want to install 5 PCs. I
have already PACKAGED my 10 software applications.

I now want to write a simple DOS batch file to install all my applications.
I now want to be able to reboot the PCs after each Application. Most
importantly I then want to continue where the last application installation
left off.

What commands (DOS or otherwise) do I have to include in my simple DOS Batch
file to enable REBOOTING and CONTINUATION as my application software are
installed.

Thanks,
JOHN

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Word2000 on XP, problem sasving word documents
    ... All the PCs are running on ... Then i install SP3 for the office2000 and the problem still stays. ... > then you could be encountering an issue with temp files since a temp ... > encountering several crashes you should delete your temp files anyway. ...
  • Re: Word2000 on XP, problem sasving word documents
    ... All the PCs are running on ... Then i install SP3 for the office2000 and the problem still stays. ... > then you could be encountering an issue with temp files since a temp ... > encountering several crashes you should delete your temp files anyway. ...
  • ZoneAlarm missing Firewall Zones tab for subnet. New NAT router wont show Entire Network.
    ... Per Netgear quick install, Internet worked for both ... PCs - - Good. ... pc1 can see pc2 files. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Network Monitor Driver on XP ??
    ... I mostly question why NetMon needs to be installed on 1500 PCs, ... to monitor network traffic to/from it... ... You don't generally put 1500 PCs on a shared ethernet segment, ... > You do not need to silent install this on all 1500 boxes at all. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin)
  • Re: Activation stinks because I cant reinstall....
    ... I just tried to reinstall the OS on one of my newer PCs ... They just say Windows XP Pro. ... I am also complaining about the stupid requirements to put those dumb ... or how to retrieve the install key from said computers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)