packaging, Batch Files, Reboot, Continuation

From: JohnNews (Johncarryl@attbi.com)
Date: 06/28/02

From: "JohnNews" <Johncarryl@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 02:02:54 GMT

Folks:

I have a total of 10 Application programs that I want to install 5 PCs. I
have already PACKAGED my 10 software applications.

I now want to write a simple DOS batch file to install all my applications.
I now want to be able to reboot the PCs after each Application. Most
importantly I then want to continue where the last application installation
left off.

What commands (DOS or otherwise) do I have to include in my simple DOS Batch
file to enable REBOOTING and CONTINUATION as my application software are
installed.

Thanks,
JOHN