Re: Ant-Virus For any mail server

From: The Sampsons (mail@get.rid.of.this.the-sampsons.co.uk)
Date: 06/06/02

From: "The Sampsons" <mail@get.rid.of.this.the-sampsons.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 18:10:35 GMT

Actually, it doesn't do exactly what you describe! Just ignore me!!

Tim S

"The Sampsons" <mail@get.rid.of.this.the-sampsons.co.uk> wrote in message
> We use Computer Associates InoculateIT. Not the best software I've ever
> used, but it does what you describe.
>
> Regards
> Tim S
>

> "line" <news@netexspace.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone know, any antivirus for mail server
> >
> > my mail server can pick event when
> > a message is recieve and can run a any program or batch file
> >
> > Now i need a some software to check message for virus
> >
> > any sugestion.
> > Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ant-Virus For any mail server
    ... > We use Computer Associates InoculateIT. ... > Tim S ... any antivirus for mail server ... >> any sugestion. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Connection to server fails
    ... review configuration information provided by the ISP. ... a direct connection to the POP3 mail server fails, ... aka Kuay Tim ... >> Hi Dave, ...
  • Re: Inter domain transfers
    ... Hi Tim, ... All you need to do is set up a customer recipient and ... > separate organisations that have a single purpose. ... > delivered to domaina.com's mail server to be transferred over to ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.connectivity)
  • Re: Ant-Virus For any mail server
    ... Regards ... Tim S ... any antivirus for mail server ...