Re: Ant-Virus For any mail server

From: The Sampsons (mail@get.rid.of.this.the-sampsons.co.uk)
Date: 06/06/02

From: "The Sampsons" <mail@get.rid.of.this.the-sampsons.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 17:42:10 GMT

We use Computer Associates InoculateIT. Not the best software I've ever
used, but it does what you describe.

Regards
Tim S

"line" <news@netexspace.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know, any antivirus for mail server
>
> my mail server can pick event when
> a message is recieve and can run a any program or batch file
>
> Now i need a some software to check message for virus
>
> any sugestion.
> Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ant-Virus For any mail server
    ... Regards ... Tim S ... any antivirus for mail server ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Empty error message when pressing "Send/Receive" in Windows Ma
    ... Microsoft Communities Accounts) except your regular account... ... Which antivirus are you running? ... incoming mail server: incoming.yahoo.verizon.net ... outgoing mail server: outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Empty error message when pressing "Send/Receive" in Windows Mail
    ... Which antivirus are you running? ... incoming mail server: incoming.yahoo.verizon.net ... outgoing mail server: outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Empty error message when pressing "Send/Receive" in Windows Ma
    ... Microsoft Communities Accounts) except your regular account... ... antivirus program. ... As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off, ... incoming mail server: incoming.yahoo.verizon.net ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: [SLE] Virus Scanner
    ... I use suse as a workstation with Antivir as a virus scanner, ... machine still send viruses or worm to other computers on LAN, ... mail server, to all customer, etc. our mail server use redhat 9.0 ... I use avmailgate as antivirus for smtp. ...
    (SuSE)