Re: which firewall

From: Jeff Cochran (jcochran@info.der-keiler.de)
Date: 05/29/02

From: jcochran at naplesgov dot com (Jeff Cochran)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:30:34 GMT

>> expendability and for the "what if" of someone taking it over. I have
>> worked in a place where they thought that having a costly firewall and
>> weekly antivirus updates protected them against nimda. After the 5'th
>> nimda infection it became easier to get permission to go to work on
>> another saturday and patch the other third of the servers in the vault,
>> and even then I had some criticism incoming for having also replaced IE
>> 4.00.
>Muhahahaha cool...
>
>Maybe you should mix some shampoo with whiskey and sell them this magic
>potion for just $150 because it can protect from internet worms.

If you use a decent Tequila, you get your own worm to do battle
with... :)

Jeff

Relevant Pages

  • Re: which firewall
    ... >> worked in a place where they thought that having a costly firewall and ... >> weekly antivirus updates protected them against nimda. ... >potion for just $150 because it can protect from internet worms. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: which firewall
    ... >> worked in a place where they thought that having a costly firewall and ... >> weekly antivirus updates protected them against nimda. ... >potion for just $150 because it can protect from internet worms. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: which firewall
    ... >> worked in a place where they thought that having a costly firewall and ... >> weekly antivirus updates protected them against nimda. ... >potion for just $150 because it can protect from internet worms. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)