Re: which firewallFrom: Jeff Cochran (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Jeff Cochran: "Re: which firewall"
- Previous message: Jeff Cochran: "Re: which firewall"
- In reply to: FB: "Re: which firewall"
- Next in thread: Jeff Cochran: "Re: which firewall"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: jcochran at naplesgov dot com (Jeff Cochran) Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:30:34 GMT
>> expendability and for the "what if" of someone taking it over. I have
>> worked in a place where they thought that having a costly firewall and
>> weekly antivirus updates protected them against nimda. After the 5'th
>> nimda infection it became easier to get permission to go to work on
>> another saturday and patch the other third of the servers in the vault,
>> and even then I had some criticism incoming for having also replaced IE
>Maybe you should mix some shampoo with whiskey and sell them this magic
>potion for just $150 because it can protect from internet worms.
If you use a decent Tequila, you get your own worm to do battle