ERGENT~~~ WINDOWS COMPUTER ACCOUNT

From: tony (tony@extranc.com)
Date: 05/29/02

    From: "tony" <tony@extranc.com>
    Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 19:09:24 -0700

    Hi:

    i have a computer installed with Win2000 Pro. i
    can ping others in my network with ip address.
    However, i can't connect to anyone with their host name.
    i modifed the dns setting to my domain server without success.
    i checked the service and i found "Network Logon Service" is off
    and i couldn't get it on no matter how hard i tried.

    i suspect that would be the one causing me problem. Maybe i'm
    wrong. Can anyone suggest me some comments?

    Thank you advance for the time and effort!

    tony