Re: quick question

From: Bruce Chambers (bchambers@nospam.cableone.net)
Date: 05/27/02

From: "Bruce Chambers" <bchambers@nospam.cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:53:33 -0600

Greetings --

    I can think of no valid reason why any reputable business would
institute such a practice. It flies in the face of the most basic network
security principles.

HTH&GL,

Bruce Chambers
__
The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility. And
vice versa. -- RAH

"davy holt" <Davy@dcrs.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hiya,,
>

> Is it normal business practice for a director to hold a copy of
> every employee's log on passwords???
> ICQ 81258455
> Yahoo Messenger : davyh_2001
> ***** WARNING SPAMBUSTER IN OPERATION******

Relevant Pages

  • Re: An observation- Is Devin a real MD?
    ... It's not life or limb threatening. ... about the lexture or teaching circuit after there practice has waned ... Accept the good but but be aware of the truth. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Truth under Islam: rejected by sri
    ... that 'Islam does not teach a profound respect for truth as ... The suppression of critical analysis of the Koran: ... The mendacity of the government controlled media in the Muslim ... The practice of Muslim political figures of making statements to ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Re: Dr. Chung posts
    ... > Hawki there is no practice. ... God is the source of my advice :-) ... To the untruthful, truth is nonsensical. ...
    (sci.med)
  • Re: Dr. Chung posts
    ... > Hawki there is no practice. ... God is the source of my advice :-) ... To the untruthful, truth is nonsensical. ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: An observation- Is Devin a real MD?
    ... So I shrug it off and think more Internet BS and go on with my life. ... there practice has waned but during active practice. ... fibro patient to help them understand what they've got and how its ... Accept the good but but be aware of the truth. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)