Re: Break Admin Code - URGENT!

From: Asheesh Laroia (pan-news@asheeshenterprises.com)
Date: 05/25/02

From: Asheesh Laroia <pan-news@asheeshenterprises.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 06:30:43 GMT

The easy way (it's also free of cost and uses entirely free software):

Use DebPloit. Instructions are at http://thecore.dyndns.org/pub/.

Once you have opened a SYSTEM-level command shell, use pwdump3 to get the
password file, and l0phtcrack to crack it. (The password will likely not
take more than a few hours on a 1Ghz-level computer.)

-- Asheesh.