Re: Break Admin Code - URGENT!

From: Jeff Cochran (jcochran@info.der-keiler.de)
Date: 05/23/02

    From: jcochran at naplesgov dot com (Jeff Cochran)
    Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:46:06 GMT

    >is there anyway to bypass the admin password, or a program that will allow
    >us to figure it out?

    Many. Try http://www.lostpassword.com/ for starters, or do a search
    of the Google groups for "lost password" and you'll find your answers.

    Jeff

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: Help reformating hard drive
      ... not bypass the "enter admin password" prompt. ... "Nepatsfan" wrote: ...
    • Administrators Password unknown
      ... does anyony know how to bypass or reset the ... admin password with out reinstalling the OS? ...
    • Re: administrator password
      ... Changing the admin password can be done. ... >> A temp has been into our office and changed the admin ... >> the guest account is switched off, and we dont know how ... >> to bypass, we cannot get hold of the temp!! ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • PASSWORD BYPASS
      ... I am running Windows XP Home Edition. ... Is there a way to change, disable, or bypass the admin password? ...
    • Re: Break Admin Code - URGENT!
      ... >is there anyway to bypass the admin password, or a program that will allow ... Try http://www.lostpassword.com/ for starters, or do a search ... Jeff ...
      (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)