Re: Serv-U FTP Hacked

From: Beeo (cant@do.com)
Date: 05/13/02

From: Beeo <cant@do.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 04:47:18 GMT

Hi

I have been away for a couple of days. Thanks for
you suggestion. Highly appreciated.

I will instal the programs and inform you the result later.

Bye

>You shouldn't have to wait until you are sleeping to do testing. Have your
>first friend ftp to your machine and sniff that traffic. Also go to
>Sysinternals.com and use regmon and filemon to see what registry key or
>files are being accessed during that time.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Nested WebApp/Service Credentials Issue
    ... I don't have a silver bullet, just a suggestion of things to try. ... Download and run Filemon and Regmon from www.sysinternals.com and see of they list "Access Denied" on any resources. ... Server 1 contained A and B, ...
  • Re: Need to capture child form ....
    ... Thanks for your suggestion. ... "Rick Rothstein" wrote: ... >> password and if it found it, set a flag to open the workbook, retrieve ... > registry key or keys and check the values). ...
  • SOLVED: oe6 reading mail showing as html raw source?
    ... A hearty thanks goes out to Ramesh for this suggestion to use regmon. ... suggested using it for an unrelated problem (desktop .url shortcuts) and that ... I found differences in how the HKCU calls for the working account were different ... I should also point out Tim K's early suggestion on checking encoding. ...
  • SOLVED: oe6 reading mail showing as html raw source?
    ... A hearty thanks goes out to Ramesh for this suggestion to use regmon. ... suggested using it for an unrelated problem (desktop .url shortcuts) and that ... I found differences in how the HKCU calls for the working account were different ... I should also point out Tim K's early suggestion on checking encoding. ...
  • RE: Embed Fonts in PPT 2007
    ... Is there really no registry key? ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)