web authentication

From: Vy Bui (pvb@u.washington.edu)
Date: 05/01/02

From: "Vy Bui" <pvb@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:38:14 GMT

I have an external web service that I would like to make avaliable to users
on select PC's (windows 2000). There is a certificate, but I do not want the
users to accept/install the certificate. I would like to login as
administrator, accept the certificate then somehow make that acceptance
avaliable to all users that logon on to that machine (I tried to copy
adminstrators setting to "default user" and "all users" but no go)? Can do?

Thanks,

Vy

Relevant Pages

  • RE: updates after format
    ... if the Microsoft Server is down. ... software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo testing verify its ... When you try to download an ActiveX control, install an update to Windows ... and you do not have the appropriate certificate in your Trusted Publishers ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Need help configuring Wireless Connection profile
    ... and I can only use the intel OR windows utility, not both at the same time. ... Windows authentication for all users,4129,LRG\ryanv,4149,Wireless WPA2 ... SMALL BUSINESS SERVER: ... STEP #1 Install Certificate Services ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows Update repeats
    ... You cannot install some updates or programs ... to a Windows component, install a service pack for Windows or for a Windows ... The Microsoft digital signature affirms that software has been tested with ... Publishers certificate store. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: sfc /scannow wont run
    ... or upgrade installs but I definitely know retail versions do. ... If you have Windows XP Pro installed then do not purchase a Windows XP Home ... This behavior can occur if the certificate for VeriSign time stamping ...
  • RE: Double authentication (User & Machine) with VPN SSL
    ... If you've got Windows and IIS, ... server machine using the typical IPSec policy and normal IPSec certs. ... Double authentication with VPN SSL ... - our users will soon have a certificate in a USB token; ...
    (Security-Basics)