Re: Blocking internet access

From: Don Kelloway (
Date: 04/11/02

    From: "Don Kelloway" <>
    Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 02:21:22 GMT

    You could always monitor/filter/block an individual's access via an
    "Internet Filtering" product, one of which is Elron Software's Web
    Inspector. Their website is

    Best Regards,
    Don Kelloway

    For *your* protection, visit to learn about Back Orifice, NetBus, SubSeven and a few others. All of which are "Threats to Your Security on the Internet".

    "hongkongwolf" <> wrote in message > Our salesmen connect to the internet via their laptop and a > modem/mobile phone. Is there any way I can prevent them from doing > this whilst they are logged on to our office NT network. I.e. I want > to allow them to connect to the internet when offsite, but stop them > when they are onsite. Any ideas? > > Martin >

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: (OT) Welcome back the Newspaper boy
      ... I dont understand this young generation, and in many ways, I dont want ... I still remember the early days of the internet, ... to geocities and made a simple website to share about themselves or ... I dont let anyone put myself on FB as far as photos or personal stuff. ...
    • This Weeks David Tanny Podcasts May 4-7, 2010
      ... The David Tanny Show #0182 ... Show website: ... "Around The World and Across the Internet in 30 Minutes!" ... Star Wars Day is May the 4th, as in, May the 4th Be With You? ...
    • Re: DNS Issue
      ... > access this website via IP address just fine internally. ... server has a separate address for each web site, ... >>> citizens to access this website via the internet. ... >>> I get a error in my browser Host not foound. ...
    • RE: Finding multi-homed, internet connected, systems as potential point-of-entry.
      ... It uses ICMP and may or may not work depending on how the local network is set up. ... > -Send a spoofed (spoof an internet address under our control) message ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
    • Re: Be├íl Feirste, Northern Ireland: Westlink road death and lorry crash cause city traffic chaos
      ... To go back to the room of people who care link I used, ... to your website, ... have little or nothing to do with the subject matter at times. ... the Internet will hear more of the same analogy from the drivel-nation. ...