Re: Blocking internet access

From: Andy Barkl (abarkl@NOSPAMwetrainit.com)
Date: 04/01/02

From: "Andy Barkl" <abarkl@NOSPAMwetrainit.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:52:18 -0700

How about a Proxy server.

"hongkongwolf" <martinatgoogle@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:12fb2511.0204011022.1f8d0a34@posting.google.com...
> Our salesmen connect to the internet via their laptop and a
> modem/mobile phone. Is there any way I can prevent them from doing
> this whilst they are logged on to our office NT network. I.e. I want
> to allow them to connect to the internet when offsite, but stop them
> when they are onsite. Any ideas?
>
> Martin
> martinatgoogle@yahoo.co.uk

Relevant Pages

  • changing connection configuration
    ... ISA proxy server & running the ISA firewall client. ... access the internet at the office, ... This same laptop needs to be used to access the internet ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.setup)
  • Re: Multiple Network connections
    ... > I use my laptop at home and in the office. ... I need to put the proxy server ... > name in the LAN settings box in internet connection setup. ...
  • Blocking internet access
    ... Our salesmen connect to the internet via their laptop and a ... modem/mobile phone. ... to allow them to connect to the internet when offsite, ... Martin ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Need Advice on Wireless internet bill paying while boondocking
    ... We would like to be able to pay bills and such by wireless ... Not having a laptop yet will do some shopping for what is needed for the ... Have a cell phone but never have used it for internet ... card that does at least 802.11b/g. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)