Re: Blocking internet accessFrom: Andy Barkl (abarkl@NOSPAMwetrainit.com)
- Next message: mwarner: "Disater Recovery Plan Word / HTML Format"
- Previous message: someone: "Re: clustering"
- In reply to: hongkongwolf: "Blocking internet access"
- Next in thread: Scilabop: "Re: Blocking internet access"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Andy Barkl" <abarkl@NOSPAMwetrainit.com> Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:52:18 -0700
How about a Proxy server.
"hongkongwolf" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> Our salesmen connect to the internet via their laptop and a
> modem/mobile phone. Is there any way I can prevent them from doing
> this whilst they are logged on to our office NT network. I.e. I want
> to allow them to connect to the internet when offsite, but stop them
> when they are onsite. Any ideas?