Registry change using logon scripts

From: Brian (brianluzier@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/14/02

    From: brianluzier@hotmail.com (Brian)
    Date: 14 Mar 2002 12:02:44 -0800

    Ok, does anybody know of a way to have a registry change via logon
    script for a NT user without local admin privelages???? I have tried
    regedit, regini, and looked at kixstart. According to what I've read,
    all 3 require the user logging on to have admin privelages. I am
    trying to update some keys in the
    "HKEY_Local_Machine\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cwbnetnt"
    section to fix a conflict between SMS and our AS400 Client Access
    software pacakge. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

    Brian