zolt Security Monitor

From: Z Pardi (pardi@xtra.co.nz)
Date: 02/07/02

    From: "Z Pardi" <pardi@xtra.co.nz>
    Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:31:38 +1300

    I have released the second version of zolt Security Monitor which is a
    completely free software, and it's available for download at my website
    http://www.zolt.org.
    The software provides a simple solution to protect the computer against
    malicious processes and it controls the execution of the Windows Script
    Host, which means that zolt Security Monitor EFFECTIVELY PROTECTS THE
    COMPUTER FROM WORM VIRUSES.
    Please feel free to download it and I would sincerely appreciate your
    comments, criticism, corrections and suggestion for improving the software.

    Zsolt Pardi
    Software Developer
    http://www.zolt.org