zolt Security Monitor

From: Z Pardi (pardi@xtra.co.nz)
Date: 02/07/02

    From: "Z Pardi" <pardi@xtra.co.nz>
    Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:31:38 +1300

    I have released the second version of zolt Security Monitor which is a
    completely free software, and it's available for download at my website
    http://www.zolt.org.
    The software provides a simple solution to protect the computer against
    malicious processes and it controls the execution of the Windows Script
    Host, which means that zolt Security Monitor EFFECTIVELY PROTECTS THE
    COMPUTER FROM WORM VIRUSES.
    Please feel free to download it and I would sincerely appreciate your
    comments, criticism, corrections and suggestion for improving the software.

    Zsolt Pardi
    Software Developer
    http://www.zolt.org

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: cnc router
      ... Followup on my offer of free software -- ... firewall at work that won't let you download zip files, ... >these years ago that took ADI [autocad device interface] output ... >dropped the ADI output so I wrote a program to convert HPGL [not ...
      (alt.machines.cnc)
    • Re: problems with extra photos and email
      ... File Sharing, Photo Hosting, FTP etc. which is probably much better than ... (Download the free software from microsoft.com) ... couple friends and I often exchanged data using FTP or privated IRC. ... You and your friend should download the software and try it. ...
      (alt.photography)
    • Re: [opensuse] Novell Trumpets Support for Open Source Development
      ... Novell moved Wednesday to underscore its support for free software ... development after volunteer technical support collapsed for rival Red ... supplanted Ubuntu as the No. 1 choice, ... SuSE just release 10.2 a few weeks ago for download. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] OT: love thy local FOSS developer
      ... I have paid for free software. ... I pay for ... Good developers don't do it for the money, ... Or you could download the binary-only for i386 directly. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Red Crap Linux
      ... > software builds within the blink of an eye. ... single copy of free software. ... And I don't even have to download top! ...
      (comp.unix.solaris)