Re: Attempting to create a simple user map with Excel

From: Clerk (rote@retcd.net)
Date: 02/03/02

    From: "Clerk" <rote@retcd.net>
    Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 20:35:11 GMT

    How difficult was this to configure?

    "Rob Keeling" <rob@rjkeeling.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:a3jju7$mkj$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
    > You can use ADSI for this, works really well. I use VBscript to update an
    > access database
    > table with NT usernames etc from our NT 4 domain.
    >
    > Rob Keeling
    > Network Manager
    > Queen Elizabeth`s Grammar School
    >
    > "Clerk" <rote@retcd.net> wrote in message
    > > Is there an ODBC driver that I might use to pull NT 4.0 user names and
    > group
    > > membership information into an Excel spreadsheet? The workstation used
    > do
    > > this is of course authenticated to the domain with the necessary rights.
    > >
    > > If not an ODBC driver, then which other means might produce similar
    > results?

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: Attempting to create a simple user map with Excel
      ... I use VBscript to update an ... table with NT usernames etc from our NT 4 domain. ... > If not an ODBC driver, then which other means might produce similar ...
      (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
    • Re: Handling null values in ODBC query to Access database?
      ... This posting is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ... > query to an access database using ODBC? ... > ODBC driver for Access does not support that function. ...
      (microsoft.public.data.odbc)
    • Re: problem with GROUP BY...
      ... "SELECT VersionNo, ... > I am using borland's JBuilder X to connect to an access database (existing ... > I suspect that the odbc driver for access doesn't support advanced ... > DarylH. ...
      (comp.lang.java.databases)
    • Re: ACCESS on a new iBook?
      ... If you want to connect to an MS Access database from the Mac version of ... Excel, you can use the ODBC Driver for Access from Actual Technologies: ... Actual Technologies - ODBC for Mac OS X ...
      (microsoft.public.mac.office)