Registry Lockdown?

From: Dude Pigeon (dudepigeon@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/11/02

From: "Dude Pigeon" <dudepigeon@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 01:25:59 GMT

Good evening:

How many of you out there lock your workstation registries? Which keys in
particular? We want to lock some keys down and need to get an idea of how
many others do the same?

thanks

Dude

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Still Struggling...
    ... I still think the relationship is between keys and locks, ... Ignoring master keys for the moment, you have One Lock: Many Keys, so LockID is a FK in tblKeys. ... One master key can open several locks, and each lock can be opened by several different keys including the master key. ... If there is to be a junction table I think it would be between locks and keys. ...
  • Re: Still Struggling...
    ... I don't think it would be a junction table. ... lock is an entity with certain characteristics such as brand, location, date ... One Lock can have many keys. ... Similarly, one lock may have many keys, but other than master keys a key may open only one lock. ...
  • Re: Last time
    ... would ever be able to find them (and the thing about safes and lock boxes ... It's not illegal to crack your own safe. ... forgetting about taking a lot of meds. ... I've rehidden those keys. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Still Struggling...
    ... KeyID (1/2 PK, FK to tblKeys, number, l.i.) ... tblLocationTypes 1:M tblLocations ... It would be nice to have a list of unassigned keys but...it's a little ... One Lock can have many keys. ...
  • Re: Still Struggling...
    ... While keys are what drove my desire to create this db in the first place, ... but once we changed tblRooms to tblLocations, ... One Lock can have many keys. ... If it was me I think I would have an AssignedTo ...