Re: hack nt password with ntfs partion???

From: Govert Henk-Jan v.d. Moosdijk (BVSoos@Hotmail.com)
Date: 12/30/01

From: "Govert Henk-Jan v.d. Moosdijk" <BVSoos@Hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 20:00:02 GMT

www.lostpassword.com

"john" <thirdeyeblind19@n2mail.com> schreef in bericht
news:3b6cdb1b.0112300352.2e764594@posting.google.com...
> is it possible to change the admin password or any other user password
> in dos when it has the ntfs partion?i have access to just dos.thanks

Relevant Pages

  • hack nt password with ntfs partion???
    ... is it possible to change the admin password or any other user password ... in dos when it has the ntfs partion?i have access to just dos.thanks ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Reformatting External hard drive from NTFS to FAT32
    ... reformat the drive to FAT32 but after reformatting it has remained at NTFS. ... the Admin password you will see a ... Note the letter designation of the drive you want to format. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: user forgot password
    ... Is this the admin password? ... Is it a user password? ... Can the user get on the admin account? ... Newbie Coder ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Password Recovery
    ... I forgot my admin password of 2000 server. ... the partition ... is NTFS. ... so i cant login to my computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: is there any way to do that?!!
    ... Reem wrote: ... NTFS is best, yes. ... >> the default admin password ... >> you using NTFS instead of FAT32 for your disk? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)