Re: Network segregation via IPsec gateways?

Update: maybe the little ASCII block is too messed up to understand...
so here is a simpler one that should make clear what set-up I mean.

LAN1<---->IPsec GW<---------------->| Router |<------>WAN
LAN2<---->IPsec GW<---------------->|

Further, in the firtst alternative solution, I of course mean to
virtualise the IPsec gateways and the Router on a single H/W.

Hope that makes the set-ups clearer...

  • Re: AOL Broadband Silver
    ... Is it easy to set-up if running a home network? ... I have 4 systems through the router but a friend told me the network ... On the LAN side, ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Access other conputer on network
    ... They come and changed the Modem which now has a router in it. ... purchased a laptop and wanted to access shared folder via the network. ... (remembering having difficulties at my first set-up) ...
  • Re: Server set-up.
    ... On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:36:25 GMT, John the R-T commented ... http://jrt.hobby-site.com/into my browser I get the set-up page for ... my router. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Simple Routing
    ... I just set-up a simple router under FreeBSD 4.9, ... if I check my logs I have a lot of line similar to this: ...
    (freebsd-net)