Re: AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

I demand that Joe Six-Pack may or may not have written...

On 2009-06-08, <news-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <news-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Posted only internally to AT&T Usenet Servers.

Err... Not quite. It migrated to supernews/giganews also :)

Globally visible, I think. And inappropriately multiposted (should have been
fewer copies, each one reasonably widely crossposted).

I wonder if sbcglobal.discard (as opposed to .disgard) was meant?

--
| Darren Salt | linux at youmustbejoking | nr. Ashington, | Doon
| Debian GNU/Linux | or ds ,demon,co,uk | Northumberland | Army
| + Buy local produce. Try to walk or cycle. TRANSPORT CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING.

Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.
.