Re: AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

I demand that Joe Six-Pack may or may not have written...

On 2009-06-08, <news-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <news-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Posted only internally to AT&T Usenet Servers.

Err... Not quite. It migrated to supernews/giganews also :)

Globally visible, I think. And inappropriately multiposted (should have been
fewer copies, each one reasonably widely crossposted).

I wonder if sbcglobal.discard (as opposed to .disgard) was meant?

| Darren Salt | linux at youmustbejoking | nr. Ashington, | Doon
| Debian GNU/Linux | or ds ,demon,co,uk | Northumberland | Army
| + Buy local produce. Try to walk or cycle. TRANSPORT CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING.

Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Europe 72 sold out
    ... On 1/23/2011 9:03 AM, yoker wrote: ... be enough demand to make money giving this to us in more "modern" ...
  • Re: Science Disproves Evolution
    ... vital organs. ... Tubes that are not 100% ... I think they demand to see a fossil in the process of Transforming. ... One canonical rebuttal is to demand to see the missing link between the ...
  • Re: Cat among the pigeons......
    ... And not helped by the hobbyists themselves when they appear to demand a ... modern all weather intercepter for the same price they paid for their old ...
  • Re: Income inequality
    ... We demand the tickets to see them play. ... someone always supplies. ... I understand that the modern world confuses you. ...
  • Re: OT: pregnancy
    ... will always be in demand;o) ... Janet US ...