Tor + Privoxy configuration issue

Hello,

I am looking for a way to ask privoxy+tor to use a new identity for
each connection.
For now, I have to change it manually or in a script with a "signal
newnym".
I would like to change it automatically on each connection.

Thx in advance for any hint.
Carm

  • Re: prime number distribution solved
    ... I've managed to solve the distribution of prime numbers and can show ... Hint #1: "Science" does not generally publish mathematics papers. ... The connection between Riemann's zeta function and the distribution ... If you want people to pay attention to what you've done, ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Win CE connect only once from some location
    ... I sent your answer to customer. ... Have you some other hint or issue, ... > There might be a black hole router between your client and the TS, ... > of the permanent TS CAL to the client (on first connection, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps)
  • Re: WSJ puzzle
    ... The answer as revealed today is "FFF" I can't make any connection between ... the hint and the answer. ... This is a trivia question, ... I doubt I could have solved this clue without at least 2 of the 3 f's in place, but I'd still consider it fair-- and a good deal more so than some obscure actor or geographic location that I wouldn't recognize even if I had all of the letters in place. ...
    (rec.puzzles)
  • Re: Access Page Probs. w/ Windows XP & Vista
    ... dropped from A2007 (hint, hint). ... Connection, allows connection to the database and the fields now show up in ... I have a PC that is running Windows NT 4.0 and everything works fine there. ... What is the problem with trying to build and view data access pages with the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)