Re: Personal firewall like Zone Alarm: is it exists?

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:43:41 -0800, ant wrote:

Hello,

I'm looking for a software like Zone Alarm (personal firewall) that
works on Linux. Can you help me?

Which distro are you using? Every distro that I know of has firewall
configuration built in. In Fedora it's under the menu item system/
administration/Firewall and SELinux.

  • Re: [opensuse] General Poor quality of Opensuse
    ... Linux in general well before that since the days of the Early 0.9 kernels all ... own distro at one time. ... for those that do install it beware it will hog your CPU for excessive amounts ... maybe it is time for Opensuse to find a new home where German licensing rules ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: The Linux Advocacy Bible
    ... > the Linux community denies this and claims that the user is at fault. ... desktop distro if they are a desktop user, ... > So you are an idiot? ... most Brother printers work, Epson printers are well supported, and HP ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Help configuring a consumer Linux workstation
    ... > Porous monopolistic operating system and am going to change over my ... > between the Mac OS or a Linux distro. ... > the core requirements except for the streaming service; ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Beagle frontend
    ... I am still using this distro, but I have become increasingly reluctant ... considering Linux to go with Suse. ... I too find myself not really pushing SuSE like I once used ... major distinctions from Windows if you recommend that route. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Can HLA and X get along?
    ... distro using /bin, another using /usr/bin, another using ... Windows: "Documents and Settings" ... I can't understand why on earth the Linux users ... Herbert's Assembler is quite good. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)