Re: ADVERT: Secure communications

On 3 Sep, 10:16, robin_car...@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ultra-Secure Communications:

C12-GAMMA; a free software product for FreeBSD/Linux:

http://www.uselessproduct.com

Here, I fixed that URL for you. A product from someone too stupid not
to post off-topic, and too "creative" to keep from inventing their own
special license with no legal grounding or basis is not going to have
their products used even if the stuff is useful.

And oh, look! It's got secure email (to replace PGPmail for no reason)
user authentication (to replace Kerberos for no reason), file
encryption and authentication (to replace PGP for little reason),
etc., etc., etc.

How.... thoughtful..

  • Re: gss-group1-sha1-toWM5Slw5Ew8Mqkay+al2g==
    ... It's the proximate reason, yes. ... You are showing the key exchange rather ... not work for user authentication either. ... messages for Kerberos on the server side; run the server in debugging mode ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Reason 413: User Authentication Failed
    ... You may wish to investigate the Cisco VPN Client GUI Error Lookup Tool: ... Message Type - Select "Reason" ... Reason 413: User authentication failed. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: If I was...
    ... >>>You cannot seriously be this stupid. ... >>Dude, your ignorance regarding racism is beginning to astound. ... would vote for a black candidate for the same reason. ... you have no understanding that it isn't relieved by voting for a ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Fast PNPs--suggestions?
    ... I like to stick with the 89C51 architecture. ... No one writes assembler anymore (the major reason I no longer ... They must be really stupid, ... then we usually go the DSP route. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: If I was...
    ... >>You cannot seriously be this stupid. ... >>>as well as whites are. ... >Dude, your ignorance regarding racism is beginning to astound. ... You haven't given one good reason for considering black racism to be ...
    (misc.writing)