Re: Monitoring users cd'ing out of their ~

But if you chroot the logins you will never
get to suitably punnish the offender.

How about rewriting the 'cd' command
to check the home path against going outside, and log it.
Then you get to punnish people now and then,

Of course with the new virtual hardware cpu's, which home directory
on which virtual machine are you checking?
Robert