Re: port 2967 TCP
- From: responder <no@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:37:24 -0500
In news:JcKdnTF9ZqdyWjjYnZ2dnUVZ_r-onZ2d@xxxxxxx, responder
...Among the newer trash traffic in my logs is port 2967 TCP traffic.
The internet address will change as this page is archived. This is an
expansion of the issue raised above. Look for it by searching "port
So, which port *is* it ... 2967 or 2968?
"Port 2968 update - Same as 2967 ever was"
Sans has posted an update on exactly this question.
I would observe that if you run *nix on a system that dual boots to a win
system, if the win system is compromised, the *nix *might* also be at
risk. Also if you run a LAN with mixed population of OS's, same thing.
As before, the URL above will change when the page is archived. So
searching for the exact title as quoted above, you can still find it.
- Prev by Date: Lotus Domino behind Firewall
- Previous by thread: Re: port 2967 TCP
- Next by thread: pdf digital signature under linux