Re: Linux IPTables tutorial pdfs and plain text available
- From: Phil Sherman <psherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:37:53 -0500
Please put the four pdf parts together as a single pdf for downloading. It's also a lot easier to read as a single document.
I posted a while back notice about an IPTables tutorial series which goes from nothing to EVERYTHING..
I had a conversation with old guy back then and as per request I would like to announce the fact that PDF versions of each part and also plain text archives (for easy searching) are available for download and since I plan on writing more of there (I think noone really explains all aspects of IPTables), all further parts will be available as PDF/TXT immediately.
If you want to check the newest part (IPTABLES Part 4: IPTAbles and Portsentry, the dynamic duo) and the others online, I made an index so I don't have to post all the URLS:
and if you want to go straight to the PDF/TXT's (this is also where the scripts for PART 4 are located at):
I know the texts are far from perfect, however I have to mention that English is not my first language, it isn't even my second.
As usual, comments and constructive criticism are welcome.
- Prev by Date: Re: Secure WLAN with OpenVPN tutorial (pretty long)
- Next by Date: RE: Re: Linux IPTables tutorial pdfs and plain text available
- Previous by thread: Linux IPTables tutorial pdfs and plain text available
- Next by thread: RE: Re: Linux IPTables tutorial pdfs and plain text available