Linux IPTables tutorial pdfs and plain text available

I posted a while back notice about an IPTables tutorial series which goes from nothing to EVERYTHING.
I had a conversation with old guy back then and as per request I would like to announce the fact that PDF versions of each part and also plain text archives (for easy searching) are available for download and since I plan on writing more of there (I think noone really explains all aspects of IPTables), all further parts will be available as PDF/TXT immediately.

If you want to check the newest part (IPTABLES Part 4: IPTAbles and Portsentry, the dynamic duo) and the others online, I made an index so I don't have to post all the URLS:

http://blog.2blocksaway.com/2007/01/03/iptables-explained-get-started-with-iptables-and-tame-the-monster-of-all-firewalls/

and if you want to go straight to the PDF/TXT's (this is also where the scripts for PART 4 are located at):
http://blog.2blocksaway.com/downloads/

I know the texts are far from perfect, however I have to mention that English is not my first language, it isn't even my second.

As usual, comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

//Flosse

  • Linux IPTables tutorial pdfs and plain text available
    ... I posted a while back notice about an IPTables tutorial series which goes from nothing to EVERYTHING. ... I know the texts are far from perfect, however I have to mention that English is not my first language, it isn't even my second. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Linux IPTables tutorial pdfs and plain text available
    ... I posted a while back notice about an IPTables tutorial series which goes from nothing to EVERYTHING. ... I know the texts are far from perfect, however I have to mention that Englis ... h is not my first language, ...
    (comp.os.linux.announce)
  • iptables
    ... I'm running Linux and iptables. ... Also if you found anomalies or ... ... Thanks for your help and sorry for my @!# english. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)